Tuesday 18 November 2008

Poem

I'm back from Wagga and pleased to say I had a great time being away for a few days. I enjoyed the fourW launch and got to meet some of the people who put it together as well as chat to some of the people who didn't. Have started reading it and so far, I like.

Coming back to email can always be a little troublesome though. Catching up on replies, especially with the page seventeen issue being so new, as well as sorting through all the spam that doesn't automatically disappear forever. But there's good news in there too.

Like that my poem 'Minutes', originally published in Tamba, has been given a second life on the kipple poetry site. You can go here to check it out.
http://kipplepoetry.blogspot.com/2008/11/minutes-tiggy-johnson.html

If you go to the very first post on the kipple site, you'll find their submission guidelines. Enjoy.

No comments: