Wednesday 12 November 2008

Road trip

Well, the launch last Saturday was a blast. The cafe was so full there weren't nearly enough chairs for everyone. People stood, or sat on the floor as they listened to the readings, and there was a real buzz. I got to catch up with some people I haven't seen for a while, as well as to meet many writers I'd been keen to meet for some time, and others who had only learnt about page seventeen recently.

If you don't have a copy yet, you can order from the site via paypal. Or download an order form and post with payment.

But it doesn't end there. I am heading north tomorrow on a bit of a road trip. Mainly to go to the fourW 19 launch in Wagga, but also to have a few days away from home. Hopefully what I bought at the chemist this afternoon will help keep my head clear enough to drive fair distances at a time. If not, lucky I'm taking my mum ;-)

Hopefully when I get back I might have some other news to share too. Ciao.

No comments: