Monday 29 September 2008

Progress

I have been making slow but steady progress getting the next issue of page seventeen ready. Last Thursday I finished editing the stories, and made a good start on the layout. That was mostly finished by lunchtime Friday, although I hadn't written the foreword or started on the contents pages. Not to mention several other fiddly bits and pieces.

I am still getting there slowly, although today hasn't been a good day for getting anything done. There have been way too many distractions. I hope to spend some solid time on it tomorrow morning though, and have Thursday as backup. I definitely look forward to printing off a copy to deliver to the proofreader on Friday.

Then I will be able to start thinking about the launch on Saturday November 8. Not to mention get on with the study I have only 4 more weeks to complete.

No comments: