Tuesday 7 October 2008

Almost

I got to do some writing the other day. Unfortunately it was assignment writing, which just isn't as good as the real thing. But on the plus side, having written two assignments means I'm going to be able to get stuck into some stories sooner rather than later.

Of the ideas waiting in my journal, there is one that I am particularly keen to get stuck into, inspired by a fight my next door neighbour had one 3am. It was one of those times when I couldn't be bothered getting up to write notes, but when I woke in the morning, the words were still in my head...in sentences. And when that happens, well, you've just gotta go with it.

Although maybe I'll rewrite one of the stories waiting for my attention first...just to help me get back into the swing of it.

No comments: