Monday 12 January 2009

Routine

Routine? It seems that routine is a thing of my past, and I am not one to do well (or much) without one. I am not sure if it was Christmas that blew it away or just the normal end of year rush to get things finished with other things naturally finishing themselves (like another issue of a certain magazine being out in the world for instance).

Maybe there is no reason and I'm thinking about it too much. More than likely, but that's not really the point.

New year, new habits, new resolutions, and all that crap, I am trying to get back into something of an organised state, or a routine. So I figured I'd start with the special list I used so productively when I was studying. An A4 sheet sectioned into quarters, with one week's worth of things to do in each quarter.

Today marks the beginning of the second week. And after ticking off nine of the ten things on last week's list, I am hopeful I might make good progress yet again. But for now I'd better start on lunch (which is not on the list). Hope you have a productive week too.

2 comments:

Vilana said...

It is really off-topic, but here it goes.
Just looked at VWC timetable for the next couple of month and saw the workshop on 14th Feb with yourself.
Noticed the title of your book "Svetlana and Otherwise". It caught my attention simply because I am Svetlana)))
Hope I can join you on the 14th Feb. Would love to know more about your Svetlana.

All the best for the weeks ahead

Tiggy Johnson said...

Thanks Svetlana and welcome to the blog.

It would be great to meet you at the workshop. And maybe I could share something about my Svetlana too.