Saturday 14 February 2009

Poetry/spoken word gig

It's a bit late notice, but wanted to let you know I will be featuring at Passionate Tongues on Monday. It would be great to see you there if you get a chance to come along. Brunswick Hotel, 140 Sydney Road, Brunswick from 8.30pm. The co-feature is Alex Skovron.

In other news, I've had a huge (literary) day and am very very tired. Might share a bit about it later, although for now, maybe enough to say I am feeling inspired to get working on my novel, like I do any time I am involved in or attend a literary event. But first, I had better eat some of the sticky date pudding my husband made me for St V's day...after all, I wouldn't want to offend him by not having any ;-)

Hope you've had a great St V's day too.

1 comment:

Stu said...

I'll be there, Tiggy! Was planning to come along anyway. Had no idea yourself and Alex were featuring though!