Thursday 12 February 2009

Winner

It's been a quiet kind of week, so sorry I haven't been here for a few days. In some ways, I've been caught up a little in the devastation these fires have caused. While we have not been affected directly, we live in the hills, pretty much in exactly the spot that was most affected last time round, in the Ash Wednesday fires, so it takes a bit for it to all sink in. Not that we lived here all those years ago...gosh, I was just a kid then. Aaaah, the days...

Anyway, just wanted to say a quick thanks to Carol and Vicki for their comments and suggestions, and I will definitely keep in mind what you've said for this site. In fact, I might just make a list ;-)

Meanwhile, I've decided that Carol is the winner of a copy of Svetlana or otherwise. So, Carol, when you read this, please send me an email with your postal address and I will sign it and pop it in the mail as soon as I can. Easiest to email me by using a page seventeen address, which you can get here. On that, if you would like to contact me by email, feel free to do so this way too.

For anyone else who would like a copy of Svetlana or otherwise, if you order one this month, I will throw in a backissue of page seventeen. You can order via the site (scroll down), by Paypal, or the traditional Aust Post method.

Will be back soon with some more news. Hope you're staying safe.

2 comments:

carol48 said...

Hi Tiggy - sorry I have been so out of touch, but the on-again, off-again fires in our area (combined with starting a new job) have kept me away from the computer. I am delighted to have been selected to receive a copy of Svetlana or otherwise and have tried to send a couple of emails to your pageseventeen address, but unfortunately they are bouncing back. Perhaps there is another email I can try? In the meantime, I hope the inspiration for your novel is continuing to run at a pace. I also hope we can share in your husband's recipe for sticky date pudding, because that sounds like the best antidote for all writing ills to me! All the best, Carol

Tiggy Johnson said...

Hi Carol, sorry I only just saw this now. Try tiggatha@gmail.com. Cheers,
Tiggy