The month is off to an exciting start tomorrow when I head to Burrinja cafe in Upwey for the launch of Celapene Press's Short & Twisted, which is followed immediately by the Word Tree. Despite being May already, it is the first Word Tree for the year, and the feature poet is Michelle Leber. I am considering trying out one of the new pieces I wrote with performance in mind, although they are both first draft and I didn't get a chance to look at them again today. No doubt I'll make a spur of the moment decision.
Instead of getting any writing done today, the (few) hours were taken up with organising myself for the busy-ness the rest of this month will bring and in doing some administrative stuff for the mag. Not that I managed to get everything on my list done, and in fact, wonder what would happen if that were to ever occur.
Make another one?
By Jove! The Narratess Indie Sale is Back
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment