Friday 1 May 2009

words

The month is off to an exciting start tomorrow when I head to Burrinja cafe in Upwey for the launch of Celapene Press's Short & Twisted, which is followed immediately by the Word Tree. Despite being May already, it is the first Word Tree for the year, and the feature poet is Michelle Leber. I am considering trying out one of the new pieces I wrote with performance in mind, although they are both first draft and I didn't get a chance to look at them again today. No doubt I'll make a spur of the moment decision.

Instead of getting any writing done today, the (few) hours were taken up with organising myself for the busy-ness the rest of this month will bring and in doing some administrative stuff for the mag. Not that I managed to get everything on my list done, and in fact, wonder what would happen if that were to ever occur.

Make another one?

No comments: